2012年7月25日星期三

A Traditional Film Photographer Finally Gives Digital Photography A Try

A Traditional Film Photographer Finally Gives Digital Photography A Try,Nike Air Force 1 25th Anniversary Brown

Being a rather traditional amateur photographer for the last number of years I have to admit that I wasn too thrilled when digital cameras came on the scene. Little did I know it but all of that was soon about to change.

Many of the earlier ones were clunky, sporting poor quality lenses. In general,Nike Air Max 2011 Mesh Deep Blue løbesko, early on,Online Billige Dame Nike Free 3.0 v3 Blå GreenYellow Sko, digital cameras just left a bad taste in my mouth. I initially use them to share pictures of merchandise I selling with other people around the globe.

Although I started to find digital cameras useful I still found them awkward and lacking the precision of a film camera. As time and technology marched on,MBT Kisumu 2 Herren Sandalen - 010, however, my outlook on digital photography began to change. Digital camera models emerged with greater resolution in the high numbers of megapixels,Nike Lunarglide Sort Hvid Sko, which was initially unheard of. Needless to say,MBT Habari Sandals WoMänner, however,read more, these fine instruments were priced well outside the reach of most any amateur photographer.

Let fast-forward to today. High megapixel models can be found for under $300 is absolutely amazing. I haven ventured out in purchased one of those models yet. Actually,Christian Louboutin peep dame 150mm chaussures JadeLivraison gratuite pour vous, I still toying around with my 1.2 megapixel digital camera that I bought some years ago for right around 500 dollars.

I originally purchased this 1.2 megapixel digital camera to use to take pictures of products I was selling and place those pictures on eBay. It very simple to use,Christian Louboutin brevets relika 140mm gris chaussuresLivraison gratuite pour vous, and believe me even though it was somewhat cumbersome it was still a lot easier than using a scanner to digitize actual photographs of products taken.

One year while on vacation, I decided to take the digital camera along with my regular photography rig. I found it so convenient,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Grå Orange Running Shoes, and so easy to use, that I started to find myself getting hooked. I finally took a leap of faith and decided not to be a photography snob and give digital photography a fair shake. Before I knew it I was taking some pretty artistic photographs with my simple digital camera.

What happened next surprised even me. I loaded the files of the digital photos into my computer and then clicked on each one just to get a glimpse of what they look like. Even with my simple 1.2M pixel camera the pictures exploded on the screen, and I was then forever hooked on digital photography.

So if youe been fighting the urge to explore digital photography I suggest that you get off the fence and give it a try. Youl be very glad that you did. 相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论